Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WhipLash!

Now that you know what all the fluttermania is about . . . how would you like to help me perfect my LashDip artistry skills?  I will provide extra special pricing, which will include your 2-week follow-up Lash Fill Appointment and an after care kit.  Please email me for details and to make your appointment with me!  If you would like more information about LashDip, you can also visit their website at www.lashdip.com

This is my client before her 3-week Xtreme Lashes extension fill & before applying LashDip on lower lashes
 This after her fill & after application of LashDip on lower lashes

You can see a photo of this client before any eyelash extensions were applied and more before/after photos of my work at http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.100154780076610.69.100153663410055&type=3

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait - get my Lashdip tomorrow. I am loving my eyelash extensions - Sylvia your work is magic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My LashDip is awesome - I love looking in the mirror and saying WOW - I didn't even have to put on mascara. I love it. Sylvia is such a professional and does such an incredible job. Thanks Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! Isn't it great?! Your eyes are gorgeous! Thanks, Amy!

    ReplyDelete