Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Well, Talk About Eye Candy!

I just had my first experience with LashDip!  I try to provide my clients with the best skin care, cosmetic and beauty treatments and this is outstanding!  What is LashDip, you ask?  It's the most exciting and newest way to go from caterpillar to butterfly in a blink!  First, if you can answer, yes, that's me!  to any of the questions below, then you are the perfect candidate to try this revolutionary new eyelash enhancing treatment.
  • I am in lust for a little drama without the racoon eyes
  • I am NOT a mascara picker or lash fondler
  • My mascara always clumps, clusters, flakes, smudges
  • I want the look of mascara, without spending 10 minutes a day on curling, applying & removing
  • I am just too busy to fuss with makeup
  • I like a natural look, but would still love to emphasize my eyes
  • My lashes are already long, I just want them to be darker instead of spidery
  • After curling my lashes and applying my mascara, my lashes go right back to being straight
  • I love the look of separated, blackest-black, velvety, clump-free lashes!
  • I already have eyelash extensions!  Please read on . . . 
Well, my dears, you're in luck!  LashDip brings a whole new meaning to eye candy!  It is a semi-permanent mascara replacement that lasts up to 6 weeks.  Really?!  Tell me more, right?. . .  You can enjoy flirty, fun and fabulous lashes round the clock!  And, it's not just for women.  Does your man have white or blonde lashes that don't show up?  Let's man glam him with a skinny dip -- it looks perfectly natural (but will make those baby blues pop!).  With proper maintenance, LashDip is perfectly safe for your lashes - it's hypoallergenic, paraben free and metallic free.


No need for naked lower lashes any longer!  This is the answer to:  But what about my lower lashes?! for those of us who wear eyelash extensions!  For really captivating divalicious lashes (as long as your natural lashes can safely support this luxurious duo treatment), you can get dipped over your eyelash extensions!  This will also extend the life of your extensions!


No comments:

Post a Comment